Tuesday, September 16, 2008

bintulu traffic jam 2?

just the other week, i was caught in the jam on the way back home from work. This morning, i was again caught in yet another jam caused by road accident.

It was pouring cats and dogs the night before. Massive thunderstorm woke me up from my tranquil sleep forcing me to close the window, fondled around for my pillow and stuck them between my ears.

back to the accident, apparently the car skidded and slam into the trees planted at the roadside. it seems that no one was seriously injured in that accident but it sure does caused a lot of inconveniences to road users.


















Massive traffic jam



Being a responsible road user, i whipped out my hand phone and quickly snapped a picture without hogging the road, or so i hope :P


















Passenger side dented


Another friendly reminder, drive safe at all times. Remember your love ones.

1 comment:

jess said...

Yeap! Drive safely :)