Saturday, September 27, 2008

snakehead hunting 2

After 2 subsequent failed snakehead huntings, finally this evening,i pAwneD em...lol.



Take a look at my Prized trophy. I've greatly multiplied my collections of pet fish. Originally there were 3 Patin fish and 1 lonely Sultan fish in my aquarium but i figured, its such a pity all that space goes to waste so i introduced a few friends. lol



















Now it seemed too packed. when all my babies grow up, i must seriously consider upgrading to a bigger aquarium.


Look at the petrified original habitants. they were all scurrying to 1 corner of the aquarium..



















Yes Yes, i must admit, only 1 quarter of the snake head that's swimming in my aquarium are caught by me. lol. the other 3 quarter was caught by none other than....
























Mr.tan camwhoring.lol


fisherman hat



Leather boots



**pouch containing high Tech Gadgets such as, TISSUE, CONDOM
FISH-O-CAL,a device to calculate probabability of catching fish
FISH-O-POS,a device to accurately locate fish position


No nid to mention his rod n reel. May take a day..



All that macho look and mascular broad shoulder..I bet all fish that he caught are females.. how to resist??? lol.




















Snakehead resembles Joker from " The Dark Knight"



LOL.. Y SO SERIOUS?? Tan is an experienced fishing enthusiast. I've learnt so much from him. look forward to our next fishing trip.lol






** Rekaan ini adalah semata mata. Ia tiada kaitan dengan yang hidup ataupun yang telah mati

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bro, those green coloured tough fish in the aquarium is called "Puyu" and you should post my real snakehead aka "haruan" to introduce it to all. kekeke

poo said...

puyu i think is also a species of snakehead..
bro, i promote u 99 d la.. nex time hav to pay to hav yur pic up on my blog...hahaha