Thursday, September 25, 2008

snakehead hunting

last few days, i was checking out new fishing spots. i think i got hooked into fishing ever since landing in my 1st fish last weekend.



Came across this swampy area just behind a new housing estate. Seems like there are water creatures lurking beneath those water as there were constant ripples on the water surface. nevertheless i took out my fishing rod all set in the trunk.



















Swamp


it was already 6.15 when i cast my bait. there were some fishing enthusiast there too. They were using a long bamboo rod to fish and fish are constantly taking their bait. Hmmmph!!



















"Fisher woman"


As the sun set, blardy blood sucking mosquitoes were feasting on me. Nothing much i could do but to pack up and leave. Not a single fish took my bait.. Hmmmphh!!


My Squid not delicious enough is it?


















Hungry anyone?


I shall be back with more success stories~ Till then, to the stars and beyondddd~~~ *imitate superman

No comments: