Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm going deep sea fishing !

The title says it all... I'm going deep sea fishing. Fishing trip is Organised by MLNG fishing club. Credit to Tan for slipping my name into the list of participants. I don't know exactly where we'll anchor but i know for sure i'm excited.


















Few basic necessities which i require to land a catch. Some sure methods which I'll be using namely bottom fishing and casting. Few fishing terms which i just learnt, myself.
Bottom casting involve using weight and hook, cross your finger and hope to land a catch.
Casting require some skill. It involved tossing your bait( a fake fish) as far as possible and then reel it in slowly hoping to tricked the fish into thinking that, oh that's an easy prey. That fish is gonna be on my dinner plate the very next day, hopefully.lol




















I'm placing my bet on TICA GT4500 reel coupled with 50lbs line. Cross my fingers it'll hold up against fierce barracudas.




















Couldn't find any review on TICA GT4500 reel on the net. Well, i hope it lives up to its brand name, Born to PERFORM.



















p/s: Even prepared some sea sick pills. Cross my fingers, hope i won't get sea sick.

1 comment:

Markdecosta said...

The method of execution is really impressive of writers of this blog. This team does really work hard and brings new information to its readers. I am connected with this blog very long and I am really thankful.
sea fishing algarve