Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm going deep sea fishing ! - Prequel

Deng, i cant tell u how nervous i am. So many questions and thoughts on my mind remains unanswered only to be unravel after the trip.
Whether I'll be sea sick or not would be biggest hurdle. To be on the safe side, I gotta remember to pop 2 motion sickness pills 2 hours before the journey to ensure ample time for the med to give effect.


Would my line hold up against BIG GAME fish? Mackerel is notorious in chewing through even the toughest fish line.I want to make sure nothing gets away once GAME ON. so.. i've gotten myself 2 sets of fishing line, one can withstand max 50Lbs and another 53lbs. My reel comes with 2 sets of spools .





















Carbon graphite spool (left) & chromed galvanised steel (right)

No comments: